The Real Estate Zone is heard every Saturday at 3PM Central on KLBJ 590 AM and simulcast on 99.7 FM. If you can't listen live or are outside the broadcast area, The Real Estate Zone on KLBJ 590 AM Radio updates a new show every Sunday of the year. The show's replays have been downloaded more than 200,000 times in the past two years on iTunes!
Subscribe to audio replays here (.mp3 format)
For those who cannot listen live or are in other locations in the world, the podcast replays are always available FREE in iTunes! Learn what you need to know about real estate and mortgages from industry specialists who have a combined experience of more than 25 years. True insiders will share with you cutting-edge tips and techniques used in today’s roller-coaster market. Don’t even think about buying tapes or books -the podcasts themselves are your textbook. Join us in our iTunes classroom!
Significant life milestones such as buying a home, refinancing a mortgage, or even tapping into your home equity are important decisions, requiring much consideration on your part. We understand the serious commitment such decisions include and our goal is to assist our clients in thoroughly educating themselves about the changing market and real estate climate, so that you may better help yourself when it comes time to make important decisions about mortgage transactions. We continually offer numerous opportunities for you to become an educated consumer. From the weekly radio show, writing informative articles for such sources as Austin Business District Magazine, and our Facebook page, to the Austin Real Estate Daily blog, we strive to inform YOU.
Before you buy that home, whether you are a first time home buyer, a seasoned real estate investor or somewhere in the middle, be sure to keep up with the latest real estate developments at any or all of our resources.
Ready to go? Fill out a loan application and gather your paperwork for a smooth loan process.
Make your list, and check it twice. You have enough to worry about without having to track down mounds of paperwork in the middle of the mortgage process. We are committed to making that process as pain-free and rewarding as possible for you. To help streamline it, we have assembled these detailed checklists to ensure that you have all the necessary documentation you need, before you even begin. There are checklists for different employment situations, please download and print the appropriate list for you. If you are unsure, please give us a call at (512) 279-1150.
- W-2 Employee Document Checklist
- Commissioned Employee Document Checklist
- Self Employed Document Checklist
WHY CHOOSE US?
Knowledgeable, Trustworthy, Caring
- Not a faceless "Big Bank". An accountable person.
- Almost 20 years of local experience. A true mortgage expert.
- Hundreds of former REPEAT clients. Our bread and butter.
- A deep knowledge of specialty loans and programs that will help you the most.
Our former clients are by far the largest part of our business. We know this and that is why we endeavor to bring you the best service possible, as fast as possible.
For over 15 years, we’ve been helping families just like yours purchase or refinance their homes. We want you to be one of them!
SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROGRAMS
Here we have listed some of the latest special programs that could be of help to the home buyer
- USDA Rural Housing Loans: These loans provide 'zero down' financing for people who live in areas designated as "rural". Surprisingly, many of these areas are not rural at all! Check our maps to find these eligible areas.
- TDHCA Bond 77 Loans: Loans guaranteed by the State of Texas that target lower income areas. With generous income and property limits, these loans are a fantastic way to buy a house with little or no money down. Check these eligible areas here.
- Mention this website when you contact us and get your credit report FREE! (up to $65 value)
We have a thorough knowledge of the lesser known programs and ways to help you make the most of your home purchasing power. Contact us now and let us help.
It may sound a bit odd, but it's this very passion that makes John McClellan so knowledgeable about the lesser known products in the mortgage world. We would love to explore your best options with you!